Why A Reverse Mortgage?
- For many senior homeowners, their home is their largest asset
- Based on age and home value, not income or credit, so it's easy to qualify!
- No monthly payments…ever!
- Tax-free proceeds…won't interfere with social security benefits!
- Use to meet any financial need including cost of living, healthcare, or home improvements.
- Government insured, so you know it's safe!
- Seniors have the highest homeownership rate and the lowest median income. This means that a traditional mortgage may be out of reach for many seniors, but a reverse mortgage is easy as 1-2-3!
Return to Reverse Mortgages Page
|Equal Housing Lender. Some products may not be available in all states. Restrictions apply. All rights reserved. Pre-qualification is neither pre-approval nor a commitment to lend; you must submit additional information for review and approval. Approval may be subject to rate increases, satisfactory title and appraisal review, and no change in financial condition. *Refinancing or taking out a home equity loan or line of credit may increase the total number of monthly payments and the total amount paid when comparing to your current situation.
Site Designed & Developed by GetLeadsFast, LLC